We are looking for a Product Owner with 5+ years of experience that is passionate about the Software, Internet and Communications world to join our Engineering team in Madrid dedicated to an international project.
WHO YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
Epic Labs is a Team of top software engineers with years of deep expertise in different areas of Internet, B2B applications, Content Delivery Networks and video transmission technologies. The potential for learning and growth are huge.
We are looking for someone with talent and that is eager to learn and participate of a creativity and innovation culture while giving their best to help us achieve our objective of delivering for our customers applications that are absolutely excellent.
AREAS OF WORK
You will be the Product Owner / Business Analyst for one or more products, taking identified epics from a high level concept through to delivery and ensuring that knowledge is shared within the team and customer, working together on these areas:
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders, Business Owner, other engineering teams and product users.
- Ensure a delightful user experience is embedded in our solutions by working collaboratively with our front-end team.
- Break down epics into clearly defined user stories and maintain a prioritised product backlog in JIRA.
- Work closely with your scrum team, acting as a product expert by applying domain and / or end user knowledge.
- Provide support when training is given to other teams.
- Work together with the team and Lead Architect to understand constraints, requirements and research areas coming from Stakeholders
- Coach less experienced team members and ensure the team has all we need to succeed
- Lead the Product Development Team to ensure deliverables are of high quality and up to spec, exceeding expectations
What are we looking for? Fundamentally, passion for what you do!
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, such as Product Manager, Business Analyst or Product Owner in a corporate environment
- Experience working in technology projects
- High English level. Ability to write clear documents in English such as designs as well as problem resolution reports. Engineering and stakeholder meetings take place in English.
- You must be skilled at analysis and problem solving, with a track record of working with customers whether through support, implementation or an analyst role.
- A strong background in business process analysis, requirements analysis and application design, ideally in a software house.
- A track record of working with customers in previous roles whether through support, implementation or in an analyst/product owner role.
- Proven skills at analysing and solving problems.
- The ability to communicate clearly about ideas and designs with a broad range of stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team – you must be a self-starter and willing to get stuck in.
THE SOFT SKILLS, PROCESS AND METHODOLOGIES
- Agile Experience
- JIRA (or other Agile tracking tool) experience
- Work with an outstanding Team of software engineers
- Get involved in international Tier 1 projects
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional flexible hours to work from home
- Sweet equipment: Top Macbook Pro or Lenovo depending on your skills and taste
- Enjoy the Labs!: an open-space laid back working environment
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
- Propose and develop personal projects
- Share breakfast with the Team and occasional lunch at the Labs
ABOUT EPIC LABS
Epic Labs was founded in 2015 by four engineers from Akamai and EMC with the mission of helping companies with their digital transformation and innovation processes, applying Agile methodologies and helping our customers adopt and leverage new technologies that allow them to obtain a competitive advantage in the market. To always be on the bleeding edge and be able to deliver to our customers with products of excellent quality that will lead them to success, we commit ourselves to attract, take care of and grow the best talent. Our Labs are an open space specially designed so that our team can develop their creativity, learn and enjoy building awesome applications and software for our customers. Learn more about us on https://epiclabs.io
We are eager to hear from you! E-mail us at email@example.com with your résumé.